Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-seizure and anti-epileptogenic effect of gamma-vinyl gamma-aminobutyric acid in amygdaloid kindling.
- Anticonvulsant action of intranigral gamma-vinyl-GABA: role of nonadrenergic neurotransmission.
- Evidence implicating substantia nigra in regulation of kindled seizure threshold.
- Medical treatment of patients with infantile spasms.
- Simple high-performance liquid chromatographic method to monitor vigabatrin, and preliminary review of concentrations determined in epileptic patients.
- The role of substantia nigra in the development of kindling: pharmacologic and lesion studies.
- Therapy of infantile spasms: new opportunities and emerging challenges.
- Utility of the lethargic (lh/lh) mouse model of absence seizures in predicting the effects of lamotrigine, vigabatrin, tiagabine, gabapentin, and topiramate against human absence seizures.