Subject Areas on Research
- A Planar Culture Model of Human Absorptive Enterocytes Reveals Metformin Increases Fatty Acid Oxidation and Export.
- A genetic view of iron homeostasis.
- A spontaneous, recurrent mutation in divalent metal transporter-1 exposes a calcium entry pathway.
- Bcl-xL is an oncogenic driver in colorectal cancer.
- Cell-type specific regulation of gene expression by simian virus 40 T antigens.
- Characterization of turkey inducible nitric oxide synthase and identification of its expression in the intestinal epithelium following astrovirus infection.
- Enterocyte-innate lymphoid cell crosstalk drives early IFN-γ-mediated control of Cryptosporidium.
- Epithelial delamination is protective during pharmaceutical-induced enteropathy.
- Feeling the Burn: Intestinal Epithelial Cells Modify Their Lipid Metabolism in Response to Bacterial Fermentation Products.
- Genetically induced microtubule disruption in the mouse intestine impairs intracellular organization and transport.
- HMGB1-RAGE pathway drives peroxynitrite signaling-induced IBD-like inflammation in murine nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Lysosome-Rich Enterocytes Mediate Protein Absorption in the Vertebrate Gut.
- Positional cloning of zebrafish ferroportin1 identifies a conserved vertebrate iron exporter.
- Protein tyrosine kinase 6 negatively regulates growth and promotes enterocyte differentiation in the small intestine.
- SARS-CoV-2 Receptor ACE2 Is an Interferon-Stimulated Gene in Human Airway Epithelial Cells and Is Detected in Specific Cell Subsets across Tissues.
- The iron exporter ferroportin/Slc40a1 is essential for iron homeostasis.