Subject Areas on Research
- A new model for portal protein profile analysis in course of ileal intraluminal bile acid infusion using an in situ perfused rat intestine.
- Aging effects on intestinal homeostasis associated with expansion and dysfunction of intestinal epithelial stem cells.
- Bcl-xL is an oncogenic driver in colorectal cancer.
- Genetically induced microtubule disruption in the mouse intestine impairs intracellular organization and transport.
- HMGB1-RAGE pathway drives peroxynitrite signaling-induced IBD-like inflammation in murine nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- IRE1α is an endogenous substrate of endoplasmic-reticulum-associated degradation.
- Positional cloning of zebrafish ferroportin1 identifies a conserved vertebrate iron exporter.
- The iron exporter ferroportin/Slc40a1 is essential for iron homeostasis.