Subject Areas on Research
- Acute intravascular volume expansion with rapidly administered crystalloid or colloid in the setting of moderate hypovolemia.
- Diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of hyponatremia: expert panel recommendations.
- Hepatic Heterogeneity and Attenuation on Contrast-Enhanced CT in Patients With the Hypovolemic Shock Complex: Objective Classification Using a Contemporary Cohort.
- Hypovolemic Hyponatremia.
- Intraoperative fluid management during orthotopic liver transplantation.
- Monitoring needs and goal-directed fluid therapy within an enhanced recovery program.
- Physiologic goal-directed therapy in the perioperative period: the volume prescription for high-risk patients.
- Validation of a noninvasive monitor to continuously trend individual responses to hypovolemia.