Subject Areas on Research
- A placebo-controlled study of Kava kava in generalized anxiety disorder.
- An abbreviated version of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC), the CD-RISC2: psychometric properties and applications in psychopharmacological trials.
- Botanical medicines for anxiety: do they have a place?
- Effect of kava extract on vagal cardiac control in generalized anxiety disorder: preliminary findings.
- Explanatory attributions of anxiety and recovery in a study of kava.
- Herbal remedies in psychiatric practice.
- Kava in generalized anxiety disorder: three placebo-controlled trials.