Subject Areas on Research
- Direct binding properties of conantokins to native N-methyl-d-aspartate receptors.
- Inhibition of MK801 binding in adult rat brain sections by conantokin-G and conantokin-T.
- Inhibition of NMDA-induced currents by conantokin-G and conantokin-T in cultured embryonic murine hippocampal neurons.
- Kinetic and mechanistic characterization of NMDA receptor antagonism by replacement and truncation variants of the conantokin peptides.
- Subunit composition and pharmacology of two classes of striatal presynaptic nicotinic acetylcholine receptors mediating dopamine release in mice.