Subject Areas on Research
- Acrylamide-regulated neurofilament expression in rat pheochromocytoma cells.
- Activation of the mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway through p75NTR: a common mechanism for the neurotrophin family.
- Bradykinin and nerve growth factor release the capsaicin receptor from PtdIns(4,5)P2-mediated inhibition.
- Brain Metastases in Lung Cancers with Emerging Targetable Fusion Drivers.
- Cell cycle-independent death of prostate adenocarcinoma is induced by the trk tyrosine kinase inhibitor CEP-751 (KT6587).
- Disruption of ErbB receptor signaling in adult non-myelinating Schwann cells causes progressive sensory loss.
- Distinction between differentiation, cell cycle, and apoptosis signals in PC12 cells by the nerve growth factor mutant delta9/13, which is selective for the p75 neurotrophin receptor.
- Individual and combined effects of TrkA and p75NTR nerve growth factor receptors. A role for the high affinity receptor site.
- Mutational analysis of the TrkA gene in prostate cancer.
- Nerve growth factor specifically stimulates translation of eukaryotic elongation factor 1A-1 (eEF1A-1) mRNA by recruitment to polyribosomes in PC12 cells.
- Neurotrophin Signaling Is Required for Glucose-Induced Insulin Secretion.
- Neurotrophin-3 mediates the autocrine survival of the catecholaminergic CAD CNS neuronal cell line.
- Rational basis for Trk inhibition therapy for prostate cancer.
- Replication of 13 obesity loci among Singaporean Chinese, Malay and Asian-Indian populations.
- Sustained in vivo regression of Dunning H rat prostate cancers treated with combinations of androgen ablation and Trk tyrosine kinase inhibitors, CEP-751 (KT-6587) or CEP-701 (KT-5555).
- Unc-51-like kinase 1/2-mediated endocytic processes regulate filopodia extension and branching of sensory axons.
Keywords of People