Subject Areas on Research
- Efficacy and safety of ketamine in patients with complex regional pain syndrome: a systematic review.
- Lateral cervical epidural catheter placement for continuous unilateral upper extremity analgesia and sympathetic block.
- Neonatal chronic hind paw inflammation alters sensitization to intradermal capsaicin in adult rats: a behavioral and immunocytochemical study.
- Pathophysiology of the spreading of complex regional pain syndrome revisited: a case report.
- Prevalence and Cost Analysis of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS): A Role for Neuromodulation.
- Psychologic factors in the development of complex regional pain syndrome: history, myth, and evidence.
- Repeated lumbar sympathetic blockade with lidocaine and clonidine attenuates pain in complex regional pain syndrome type 1 patients--a report of two cases.
- Spontaneous onset of complex regional pain syndrome Type I in a woman infected with Bartonella koehlerae.
- Thoracoscopic sympathectomy in the management of vasomotor disturbances and complex regional pain syndrome of the hand.
- Utility of Radionuclide Bone Scintigraphy in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome.
Keywords of People