Subject Areas on Research
- A multi-component cognitive-behavioral intervention for sleep disturbance in veterans with PTSD: a pilot study.
- Clinical field testing of an enhanced-activity intervention in hospitalized children with cancer.
- Nocturnal awakenings, sleep environment interruptions, and fatigue in hospitalized children with cancer.
- Novel loci associated with usual sleep duration: the CHARGE Consortium Genome-Wide Association Study.
- Report of two cases where sleep related eating behavior occurred with the extended-release formulation but not the immediate-release formulation of a sedative-hypnotic agent.