Subject Areas on Research
- BDNF profoundly and specifically increases KCNQ4 expression in neurons derived from embryonic stem cells.
- Does neurotropin-3 have a therapeutic implication in major depression?
- Nerve growth factor, brain-derived neurotrophic factor, and neurotrophin-3 levels in human amniotic fluid.
- Neurotrophin-3 mediates the autocrine survival of the catecholaminergic CAD CNS neuronal cell line.
- Neurotrophin-3 signaling maintains maturational homeostasis between neuronal populations in the olfactory epithelium.
- Neurotrophins affect the pattern of DRG neurite growth in a bioassay that presents a choice of CNS and PNS substrates.
- Promotion of the development of enteric neurons and glia by neuropoietic cytokines: interactions with neurotrophin-3.
- Restoring synaptic connections in the inner ear after noise damage.