Subject Areas on Research
- A risk calculator to predict adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: generation and external validation in three birth cohorts and one clinical sample.
- Comorbidity moderates response to methylphenidate in the Preschoolers with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Treatment Study (PATS).
- Does father absence place daughters at special risk for early sexual activity and teenage pregnancy?
- Life with (or without) father: the benefits of living with two biological parents depend on the father's antisocial behavior.
- Targeting, universalism, and single-mother poverty: a multilevel analysis across 18 affluent democracies.