Subject Areas on Research
- A mouse model of adult-onset anaemia due to erythropoietin deficiency.
- Adaptive mechanisms that preserve cardiac function in mice without myoglobin.
- Antiphospholipid syndrome: laboratory testing and diagnostic strategies.
- Cytochrome c deficiency causes embryonic lethality and attenuates stress-induced apoptosis.
- Glycogen-branching enzyme deficiency leads to abnormal cardiac development: novel insights into glycogen storage disease IV.
- Isoprenylcysteine carboxyl methyltransferase deficiency in mice.
- Protein farnesyltransferase in embryogenesis, adult homeostasis, and tumor development.
- beta-Catenin protects the epidermis from mechanical stresses.