Subject Areas on Research
- Ectopic Expression of Retrotransposon-Derived PEG11/RTL1 Contributes to the Callipyge Muscular Hypertrophy.
- HDAC6 rescues neurodegeneration and provides an essential link between autophagy and the UPS.
- Muscle expression of mutant androgen receptor accounts for systemic and motor neuron disease phenotypes in spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy.
- Nemo-like kinase is a novel regulator of spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy.
- Peripheral androgen receptor gene suppression rescues disease in mouse models of spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy.
- Polyglutamine-expanded androgen receptor interferes with TFEB to elicit autophagy defects in SBMA.
- Resistance exercise training in patients with genitourinary cancers to mitigate treatment-related skeletal muscle loss.