Subject Areas on Research
- A review of the impact of phenylephrine administration on maternal hemodynamics and maternal and neonatal outcomes in women undergoing cesarean delivery under spinal anesthesia.
- Early fetal hypoxia leads to growth restriction and myocardial thinning.
- Risk factors for uteroplacental vascular compromise and inflammation.
- Stress and placental resistance measured by Doppler ultrasound in early and mid-pregnancy.
- Uterine artery dysfunction in pregnant ACE2 knockout mice is associated with placental hypoxia and reduced umbilical blood flow velocity.