Subject Areas on Research
- Combining lung-protective strategies in experimental acute lung injury: The impact of high-frequency partial liquid ventilation.
- Effect of low-bias flow oscillation with partial liquid ventilation on fluoroscopic image analysis, gas exchange, and lung injury.
- Liquid lung ventilation reduces neutrophil sequestration in a neonatal swine model of cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Perfluorooctyl bromide (perflubron) attenuates oxidative injury to biological and nonbiological systems.
- [The impact of mechanical ventilation strategies that minimize atelectrauma in an experimental model of acute lung injury].