Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship
Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-AIDS agents 79. Design, synthesis, molecular modeling and structure-activity relationships of novel dicamphanoyl-2',2'-dimethyldihydropyranochromone (DCP) analogs as potent anti-HIV agents.
- Anti-HIV Potential of Beesioside I Derivatives as Maturation Inhibitors: Synthesis, 3D-QSAR, Molecular Docking and Molecular Dynamics Simulations.
- Camptothecin analogues with enhanced antitumor activity at acidic pH.
- Design, synthesis, and structure activity relationship analysis of new betulinic acid derivatives as potent HIV inhibitors.
- Discovery of geranylgeranyltransferase-I inhibitors with novel scaffolds by the means of quantitative structure-activity relationship modeling, virtual screening, and experimental validation.
- Matrix-based Molecular Descriptors for Prospective Virtual Compound Screening.
- Mitochondria as a target of organophosphate and carbamate pesticides: Revisiting common mechanisms of action with new approach methodologies.
- Molecular characterization of CYP2B6 substrates.
- Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (QSAR) Study Predicts Small-Molecule Binding to RNA Structure.
- Quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSAR) of indoloacetamides as inhibitors of human isoprenylcysteine carboxyl methyltransferase.
- Small molecule-RNA targeting: starting with the fundamentals.
- Structural basis of nucleoside and nucleoside drug selectivity by concentrative nucleoside transporters.