Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-AIDS agents 79. Design, synthesis, molecular modeling and structure-activity relationships of novel dicamphanoyl-2',2'-dimethyldihydropyranochromone (DCP) analogs as potent anti-HIV agents.
- Camptothecin analogues with enhanced antitumor activity at acidic pH.
- Discovery of geranylgeranyltransferase-I inhibitors with novel scaffolds by the means of quantitative structure-activity relationship modeling, virtual screening, and experimental validation.
- Quantitative structure-activity relationship (QSAR) of indoloacetamides as inhibitors of human isoprenylcysteine carboxyl methyltransferase.
- Structural basis of nucleoside and nucleoside drug selectivity by concentrative nucleoside transporters.