Subject Areas on Research
- Conjoint Analysis of Treatment Preferences for Nondisplaced Scaphoid Fractures.
- Functional outcome with scaphotrapeziotrapezoid arthrodesis in the treatment of Kienböck's disease stage III.
- Management of scaphoid fractures in the athlete: open and percutaneous fixation.
- Percutaneous Treatment of Unstable Scaphoid Waist Fractures.
- Radiographic diagnosis of scapholunate dissociation among intra-articular fractures of the distal radius: interobserver reliability.
- Scaphoid Nonunions.
- Scaphoid nonunions treated with 2 headless compression screws and bone grafting.
- Total scapholunate dislocation with complete scaphoid extrusion: case report.