Subject Areas on Research
- A combination of independent transcriptional regulators shapes bacterial virulence gene expression during infection.
- A dynamic epicardial injury response supports progenitor cell activity during zebrafish heart regeneration.
- A group M consensus envelope glycoprotein induces antibodies that neutralize subsets of subtype B and C HIV-1 primary viruses.
- BMP antagonism is required in both the node and lateral plate mesoderm for mammalian left-right axis establishment.
- Circulating levels of IL-1B+IL-6 cause ER stress and dysfunction in islets from prediabetic male mice.
- Disruption of a nonribosomal peptide synthetase in Aspergillus fumigatus eliminates gliotoxin production.
- Effect of sex on ethanol consumption and conditioned taste aversion in adolescent and adult rats.
- LDL receptor-related protein 5 (LRP5) affects bone accrual and eye development.
- Osteopontin Is Upregulated in Human and Murine Acute Schistosomiasis Mansoni.
- Potent immune responses in rhesus macaques induced by nonviral delivery of a self-amplifying RNA vaccine expressing HIV type 1 envelope with a cationic nanoemulsion.
- The c-Abl tyrosine kinase is regulated downstream of the B cell antigen receptor and interacts with CD19.
Keywords of People