Subject Areas on Research
- Advanced imaging in stone management.
- Cumulative CT exposures in emergency department patients evaluated for suspected renal colic.
- Multi-institutional assessment of ureteroscopic laser papillotomy for chronic flank pain associated with papillary calcifications.
- Paradoxical embolism in Ebstein's anomaly.
- Routine ureteral stenting is not necessary after ureteroscopy and ureteropyeloscopy: a randomized trial.
- Ureteroscopic laser papillotomy to treat papillary calcifications associated with chronic flank pain.
Keywords of People