Subject Areas on Research
- A case-control study of community-associated Clostridium difficile infection: no role for proton pump inhibitors.
- Comparison of seven techniques for typing international epidemic strains of Clostridium difficile: restriction endonuclease analysis, pulsed-field gel electrophoresis, PCR-ribotyping, multilocus sequence typing, multilocus variable-number tandem-repeat analysis, amplified fragment length polymorphism, and surface layer protein A gene sequence typing.
- Fine-scale phylogenetic architecture of a complex bacterial community.
- Genotypic diversity within a natural coastal bacterioplankton population.
- Impact of strain type on detection of toxigenic Clostridium difficile: comparison of molecular diagnostic and enzyme immunoassay approaches.
- Molecular epidemiologic evaluation of endocarditis due to Oerskovia turbata and CDC group A-3 associated with contaminated homograft valves.
- Niche partitioning among Prochlorococcus ecotypes along ocean-scale environmental gradients.
- Reciprocal gut microbiota transplants from zebrafish and mice to germ-free recipients reveal host habitat selection.