Subject Areas on Research
- An anatomical investigation of the human cervical facet capsule, quantifying muscle insertion area.
- Biomarkers reflect differences in osteoarthritis phenotypes of the lumbar spine: the Johnston County Osteoarthritis Project.
- Comparison of superior-level facet joint violations during open and percutaneous pedicle screw placement.
- Consensus practice guidelines on interventions for lumbar facet joint pain from a multispecialty, international working group.
- Contralateral radiculopathy after transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion.
- Degenerative Spinal Deformity.
- Derivation of a clinical decision guide in the diagnosis of cervical facet joint pain.
- Faced joint locking.
- Inadvertent Intrafacet Injection during Lumbar Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection: A Comparison of CT Fluoroscopic and Conventional Fluoroscopic Guidance.
- Interrater reliability of identifying indicators of posterior ligamentous complex disruption when plain films are indeterminate in thoracolumbar injuries.
- Lumbar facet cyst resolution following anterior interbody fusion.
- Lumbar spine and hip flexibility and trunk strength in helicopter pilots with and without low back pain history.
- Mechanical evidence of cervical facet capsule injury during whiplash: a cadaveric study using combined shear, compression, and extension loading.
- Sex determination by discriminant function analysis of lumbar vertebrae.
- Technique for CT Fluoroscopy-Guided Lumbar Medial Branch Blocks and Radiofrequency Ablation.
- The Effect of Target Position on the Accuracy of Cervical-Spine-Rotation Active Joint-Position Sense.
- The Source and the Course of the Articular Branches to the T4-T8 Zygapophysial Joints.
- The comprehensive anatomical spinal osteotomy classification.
- The impact of facet dislocation on clinical outcomes after cervical spinal cord injury: results of a multicenter North American prospective cohort study.
- Treatment of pediatric atlantoaxial instability with traditional and modified Goel-Harms fusion constructs.