Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial penetration of bladder epithelium through lipid rafts.
- Caveolae as portals of entry for microbes.
- Caveolin-1 modulates intraocular pressure: implications for caveolae mechanoprotection in glaucoma.
- Cell biology. Caveolae--not just craters in the cellular landscape.
- Cell surface F1Fo ATP synthase: a new paradigm?
- Co-option of endocytic functions of cellular caveolae by pathogens.
- Elicitation of epithelial cell-derived immune effectors by outer membrane vesicles of nontypeable Haemophilus influenzae.
- Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored receptor-mediated bacterial endocytosis.
- Inducible Fgf13 ablation enhances caveolae-mediated cardioprotection during cardiac pressure overload.
- Microbial entry through caveolae: variations on a theme.
- Sheath Cell Invasion and Trans-differentiation Repair Mechanical Damage Caused by Loss of Caveolae in the Zebrafish Notochord.
- TRPV4 Is Required for Hypoxic Pulmonary Vasoconstriction.
- The role of lipid rafts in the pathogenesis of bacterial infections.
- Type 1 fimbriated Escherichia coli-mast cell interactions in cystitis.
Keywords of People