Subject Areas on Research
- CNS1 encodes an essential p60/Sti1 homolog in Saccharomyces cerevisiae that suppresses cyclophilin 40 mutations and interacts with Hsp90.
- Co-amplification of a novel cyclophilin-like gene (PPIE) with L-myc in small cell lung cancer cell lines.
- Comparing human pancreatic cell secretomes by in vitro aptamer selection identifies cyclophilin B as a candidate pancreatic cancer biomarker.
- Cyclophilin B escorts the hepatitis C virus RNA polymerase: a viral achilles heel?
- From Drosophila to humans: reflections on the roles of the prolyl isomerases and chaperones, cyclophilins, in cell function and disease.
- Further characterization of the target of a potential aptamer biomarker for pancreatic cancer: cyclophilin B and its posttranslational modifications.
- Identification of calcium-modulating cyclophilin ligand (CAML) as transducer of angiotensin II-mediated nuclear factor of activated T cells (NFAT) activation.
- MicroRNA-23a Curbs Necrosis during Early T Cell Activation by Enforcing Intracellular Reactive Oxygen Species Equilibrium.
- Molecular cloning and characterization of Aspergillus nidulans cyclophilin B.
- Native recombinant cyclophilins A, B, and C degrade DNA independently of peptidylprolyl cis-trans-isomerase activity. Potential roles of cyclophilins in apoptosis.
- Prolyl isomerases in yeast.
- The cyclophilin-like domain of Ran-binding protein-2 modulates selectively the activity of the ubiquitin-proteasome system and protein biogenesis.
- The cyclophilins.
- Thrombin-cleaved COOH(-) terminal osteopontin peptide binds with cyclophilin C to CD147 in murine breast cancer cells.
- Uncoupling PR-gene expression from NPR1 and bacterial resistance: Characterization of the dominant Arabidopsis cpr6 mutant.