Subject Areas on Research
- Allosteric modulation of nucleoporin assemblies by intrinsically disordered regions.
- Domain-specific antibodies reveal multiple-site topology of Nup153 within the nuclear pore complex.
- Efficiency, selectivity, and robustness of nucleocytoplasmic transport.
- Enhancement of transport selectivity through nano-channels by non-specific competition.
- In-frame fusion of SUMO1 enhances βarrestin2's association with activated GPCRs as well as with nuclear pore complexes.
- Neurotoxic microglia promote TDP-43 proteinopathy in progranulin deficiency.
- Nuclear Pore Permeabilization Is a Convergent Signaling Event in Effector-Triggered Immunity.
- Nuclear pore complex proteins mark the implantation window in human endometrium.
- Nucleocytoplasmic partitioning as a mechanism to regulate Arabidopsis signaling events.
- Nucleoporin 153 links nuclear pore complex to chromatin architecture by mediating CTCF and cohesin binding.
- RPGRIP1s with distinct neuronal localization and biochemical properties associate selectively with RanBP2 in amacrine neurons.
- The Nuclear Pore Complex in Cell Type-Specific Chromatin Structure and Gene Regulation.
- ifet-1 is a broad-scale translational repressor required for normal P granule formation in C. elegans.