Subject Areas on Research
- A physical map of the human Y chromosome.
- Abundant gene conversion between arms of palindromes in human and ape Y chromosomes.
- Centromeric chromatin exhibits a histone modification pattern that is distinct from both euchromatin and heterochromatin.
- Conservation of Y-linked genes during human evolution revealed by comparative sequencing in chimpanzee.
- Finishing the euchromatic sequence of the human genome.
- Human centromere repositioning within euchromatin after partial chromosome deletion.
- The male-specific region of the human Y chromosome is a mosaic of discrete sequence classes.