Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of non-toxin vaccine adjuvants for their ability to enhance the immunogenicity of nasally-administered anthrax recombinant protective antigen.
- Cost-effectiveness of defending against bioterrorism: a comparison of vaccination and antibiotic prophylaxis against anthrax.
- Development of a novel adjuvanted nasal vaccine: C48/80 associated with chitosan nanoparticles as a path to enhance mucosal immunity.
- Effect of particulate adjuvant on the anthrax protective antigen dose required for effective nasal vaccination.
- Stable dry powder formulation for nasal delivery of anthrax vaccine.
- Surface plasmon resonance measurements of plasma antibody avidity during primary and secondary responses to anthrax protective antigen.
- The mast cell activator compound 48/80 is safe and effective when used as an adjuvant for intradermal immunization with Bacillus anthracis protective antigen.
Keywords of People