Subject Areas on Research
- Ablation of steroid receptor coactivator-3 resembles the human CACT metabolic myopathy.
- Abnormal fatty acid metabolism in spinal muscular atrophy may predispose to perioperative risks.
- Critical care aspects of lung transplantation.
- Hyperammonemia in the ICU.
- Idiopathic hyperammonemia following an unrelated cord blood transplant for mucopolysaccharidosis I.
- Late onset N-acetylglutamate synthase deficiency caused by hypomorphic alleles.
- Urea cycle disorders: clinical presentation outside the newborn period.
Keywords of People