Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of delta opioid receptors induces receptor insertion and neuropeptide secretion.
- An enteroendocrine cell-enteric glia connection revealed by 3D electron microscopy.
- Biological functions and biogenesis of secreted bacterial outer membrane vesicles.
- Environmentally controlled bacterial vesicle-mediated export.
- Inflammasome Activation by Bacterial Outer Membrane Vesicles Requires Guanylate Binding Proteins.
- Inspissation of pancreatic zymogen material in cystic fibrosis.
- Isocitrate-to-SENP1 signaling amplifies insulin secretion and rescues dysfunctional β cells.
- Kv2.1 Clustering Contributes to Insulin Exocytosis and Rescues Human β-Cell Dysfunction.
- Modulation of bacterial outer membrane vesicle production by envelope structure and content.
- Molecular determinants and dynamics of hepatitis C virus secretion.
- Purification of outer membrane vesicles from Pseudomonas aeruginosa and their activation of an IL-8 response.
- Role of LAT in the granule-mediated cytotoxicity of CD8 T cells.
- Sel1L is indispensable for mammalian endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation, endoplasmic reticulum homeostasis, and survival.
- The Prohormone VGF Regulates β Cell Function via Insulin Secretory Granule Biogenesis.
- The release of microparticles by apoptotic cells and their effects on macrophages.
- The yeast clathrin adaptor protein complex 1 is required for the efficient retention of a subset of late Golgi membrane proteins.
Keywords of People