Subject Areas on Research
- Distinguished contribution to family nursing research award (2007): Catherine "Kit" Chesla, DNSc, RN, FAAN.
- Does contact by a family nurse practitioner decrease early school absence?
- Enhancing Family-Centered Care in Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Enhancing nursing research with children and families using a developmental science perspective.
- Infants With Technology Dependence: Facilitating the Road to Home.
- Insights into patient and family-centered care through the hospital experiences of parents.
- Policy to practice: increased family presence and the impact on patient- and family-centered care adoption.
- The NICU Environment: Infusing Single-Family Room Benefits into the Open-Bay Setting.