Subject Areas on Research
- B cell antigen receptor endocytosis and antigen presentation to T cells require Vav and dynamin.
- N-terminal tyrosine modulation of the endocytic adaptor function of the beta-arrestins.
- Novel function of clathrin light chain in promoting endocytic vesicle formation.
- Polyclonal HER2-specific antibodies induced by vaccination mediate receptor internalization and degradation in tumor cells.
- Uncoating of clathrin-coated vesicles in presynaptic terminals: roles for Hsc70 and auxilin.
- beta-Arrestin/AP-2 interaction in G protein-coupled receptor internalization: identification of a beta-arrestin binging site in beta 2-adaptin.