Subject Areas on Research
- ARFGAP1 plays a central role in coupling COPI cargo sorting with vesicle formation.
- ARFGAP1 promotes the formation of COPI vesicles, suggesting function as a component of the coat.
- Amino acid permeases require COPII components and the ER resident membrane protein Shr3p for packaging into transport vesicles in vitro.
- COPII-cargo interactions direct protein sorting into ER-derived transport vesicles.
- Co-evolutionary analysis of domains in interacting proteins reveals insights into domain-domain interactions mediating protein-protein interactions.
- Dynamic Glycosylation Governs the Vertebrate COPII Protein Trafficking Pathway.