Subject Areas on Research
- Genomic and genetic definition of a functional human centromere.
- Histone H3K4 methylation keeps centromeres open for business.
- Human artificial chromosomes with alpha satellite-based de novo centromeres show increased frequency of nondisjunction and anaphase lag.
- Human artificial chromosomes: potential applications and clinical considerations.
- Human centromeric chromatin is a dynamic chromosomal domain that can spread over noncentromeric DNA.
- Rapid creation of BAC-based human artificial chromosome vectors by transposition with synthetic alpha-satellite arrays.
- Sequence organization and functional annotation of human centromeres.