Subject Areas on Research
- Cost-effectiveness of rotavirus vaccination in children under five years of age in 195 countries: A meta-regression analysis.
- Estimating the Effectiveness of Rotavirus Vaccine Schedules.
- Maternal antibody interference contributes to reduced rotavirus vaccine efficacy in developing countries.
- Open-Label Pilot Study to Compare the Safety and Immunogenicity of Pentavalent Rotavirus Vaccine (RV5) Administered on an Early Alternative Dosing Schedule with Those of RV5 Administered on the Recommended Standard Schedule.
- Rotavirus Vaccine and Intussusception Hospitalizations.
- Safety and Immunogenicity of Sequential Rotavirus Vaccine Schedules.
- Safety, immunogenicity and efficacy in healthy infants of G1 and G2 human reassortant rotavirus vaccine in a new stabilizer/buffer liquid formulation.