Subject Areas on Research
- Concurrent administration of inactivated hepatitis A vaccine with immune globulin in healthy adults.
- Hepatitis B vaccination in HIV-infected youth: a randomized trial of three regimens.
- Initiation & completion rates of hepatitis A vaccination among US pediatric populations born between 2005 and 2009.
- Interference of antibody production to hepatitis B surface antigen in a combination hepatitis A/hepatitis B vaccine.
- Randomized trial to determine safety and immunogenicity of two strategies for hepatitis B vaccination in healthy urban adolescents in the United States.
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule, United States, 2020.
- Safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of VAQTA given concomitantly versus nonconcomitantly with other pediatric vaccines in healthy 12-month-old children.
Keywords of People