Subject Areas on Research
- A distributed research network model for post-marketing safety studies: the Meningococcal Vaccine Study.
- Comparison of the safety and immunogenicity of an investigational and a licensed quadrivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine in children 2-10 years of age.
- Emergency vaccination against epidemic meningitis in Ghana: implications for the control of meningococcal disease in West Africa.
- Immunogenicity and safety of the quadrivalent meningococcal ACWY-tetanus toxoid conjugate vaccine (MenACWY-TT) in splenectomized or hyposplenic children and adolescents: Results of a phase III, open, non-randomized study.
- Long-term safety and efficacy of eculizumab in generalized myasthenia gravis.
- Meningococcal Detoxified Outer Membrane Vesicle Vaccines Enhance Gonococcal Clearance in a Murine Infection Model.
- Meningococcal tetravalent conjugate vaccine.
- Missed Opportunities for Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Initiation in an Insured Adolescent Female Population.
- Missed opportunities for adolescent vaccination, 2006-2011.
- Pediatricians' preferences for infant meningococcal vaccination.
- Predictors of HPV vaccination in the southern US: A survey of caregivers from 13 states.
- Receipt of Recommended Adolescent Vaccines Among Youth With Special Health Care Needs.
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule, United States, 2020.
- Risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome after meningococcal conjugate vaccination.
- The serogroup B meningococcal outer membrane vesicle-based vaccine 4CMenB induces cross-species protection against Neisseria gonorrhoeae.
- Update on immunizations in adults.