Subject Areas on Research
- A role for neutral sphingomyelinase activation in the inhibition of LPS action by phospholipid oxidation products.
- Counteracting signaling activities in lipid rafts associated with the invasion of lung epithelial cells by Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Depletion of plasma membrane cholesterol dampens hydrostatic pressure and shear stress-induced mechanotransduction pathways in osteoblast cultures.
- Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli vesicles target toxin delivery into mammalian cells.
- Inducible Fgf13 ablation enhances caveolae-mediated cardioprotection during cardiac pressure overload.
- Involvement of cellular caveolae in bacterial entry into mast cells.
- Nitric oxide regulates the heart by spatial confinement of nitric oxide synthase isoforms.
- Physiology of nitric oxide in skeletal muscle.
- Pseudomonas invasion of type I pneumocytes is dependent on the expression and phosphorylation of caveolin-2.
- Specific phospholipid oxidation products inhibit ligand activation of toll-like receptors 4 and 2.
Keywords of People