Subject Areas on Research
- Counteracting signaling activities in lipid rafts associated with the invasion of lung epithelial cells by Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Coxsackievirus entry across epithelial tight junctions requires occludin and the small GTPases Rab34 and Rab5.
- Dynamin- and lipid raft-dependent entry of decay-accelerating factor (DAF)-binding and non-DAF-binding coxsackieviruses into nonpolarized cells.
- Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli vesicles target toxin delivery into mammalian cells.
- Inducible Fgf13 ablation enhances caveolae-mediated cardioprotection during cardiac pressure overload.
- Involvement of cellular caveolae in bacterial entry into mast cells.
- Nitric oxide regulates the heart by spatial confinement of nitric oxide synthase isoforms.
- Poliovirus entry into human brain microvascular cells requires receptor-induced activation of SHP-2.
- Pseudomonas invasion of type I pneumocytes is dependent on the expression and phosphorylation of caveolin-2.
Keywords of People