Subject Areas on Research
- A single, improbable B cell receptor mutation confers potent neutralization against cytomegalovirus.
- Antibody binding to native cytomegalovirus glycoprotein B predicts efficacy of the gB/MF59 vaccine in humans.
- Choice of Study Populations for Vaccines.
- Development and preclinical evaluation of an alphavirus replicon particle vaccine for cytomegalovirus.
- HCMV glycoprotein B subunit vaccine efficacy mediated by nonneutralizing antibody effector functions.
- Human Cytomegalovirus Glycoprotein B Nucleoside-Modified mRNA Vaccine Elicits Antibody Responses with Greater Durability and Breadth than MF59-Adjuvanted gB Protein Immunization.
- Humoral Immune Correlates for Prevention of Postnatal Cytomegalovirus Acquisition.
- Maternal Fc-mediated non-neutralizing antibody responses correlate with protection against congenital human cytomegalovirus infection.
- Perinatal cytomegalovirus and varicella zoster virus infections: epidemiology, prevention, and treatment.
- Pre-existing immunity to cytomegalovirus in macaques influences human CMV vaccine responses in preclinical models.