Subject Areas on Research
- A whole-genome analysis of premature termination codons.
- Allelic Imbalance Is a Prevalent and Tissue-Specific Feature of the Mouse Transcriptome.
- Chromatin architecture reorganization during stem cell differentiation.
- Evolution of a malaria resistance gene in wild primates.
- Exome Genotyping Identifies Pleiotropic Variants Associated with Red Blood Cell Traits.
- Genome-wide identification of autosomal genes with allelic imbalance of chromatin state.
- Genomic features that predict allelic imbalance in humans suggest patterns of constraint on gene expression variation.
- High-depth sequencing of over 750 genes supports linear progression of primary tumors and metastases in most patients with liver-limited metastatic colorectal cancer.
- In vitro assays fail to predict in vivo effects of regulatory polymorphisms.
- Primary adenocarcinomas of the lung in nonsmokers show a distinct pattern of allelic imbalance.
- Promoter polymorphisms and allelic imbalance in ABCB1 expression.
- Somatic Mutation Allelic Ratio Test Using ddPCR (SMART-ddPCR): An Accurate Method for Assessment of Preferential Allelic Imbalance in Tumor DNA.
- Use of single nucleotide polymorphism arrays to identify a novel region of loss on chromosome 6q in squamous cell carcinomas of the oral cavity.
Keywords of People