Subject Areas on Research
- CAF-mediated human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 transcriptional inhibition is distinct from alpha-defensin-1 HIV inhibition.
- Cervicovaginal secretions contribute to innate resistance to herpes simplex virus infection.
- Combinatorial phenotypic signatures distinguish persistent from resolving methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia isolates.
- Dual role of alpha-defensin-1 in anti-HIV-1 innate immunity.
- alpha-Defensin inhibits influenza virus replication by cell-mediated mechanism(s).