Subject Areas on Research
- Epigenetic Regulation of GDF2 Suppresses Anoikis in Ovarian and Breast Epithelia.
- LY2109761, a novel transforming growth factor beta receptor type I and type II dual inhibitor, as a therapeutic approach to suppressing pancreatic cancer metastasis.
- Serine substitution of proline at codon 151 of TP53 confers gain of function activity leading to anoikis resistance and tumor progression of head and neck cancer cells.
- Suppression of ABHD2, identified through a functional genomics screen, causes anoikis resistance, chemoresistance and poor prognosis in ovarian cancer.
- The cleavage of Akt/protein kinase B by death receptor signaling is an important event in detachment-induced apoptosis.