Subject Areas on Research
- Antioxidant defenses in killifish (Fundulus heteroclitus) exposed to contaminated sediments and model prooxidants: short-term and heritable responses.
- In Vivo Determination of Mitochondrial Function Using Luciferase-Expressing Caenorhabditis elegans: Contribution of Oxidative Phosphorylation, Glycolysis, and Fatty Acid Oxidation to Toxicant-Induced Dysfunction.
- Intracellular trafficking pathways in silver nanoparticle uptake and toxicity in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Joint acute toxicity of esfenvalerate and diazinon to larval fathead minnows (Pimephales promelas).
- Toxicogenomic studies of the rat brain at an early time point following acute sarin exposure.