Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotics and coronary heart disease.
- Azithromycin for the secondary prevention of coronary heart disease events: the WIZARD study: a randomized controlled trial.
- Chlamydia pneumoniae and acute chest syndrome in patients with sickle cell disease.
- Chlamydia pneumoniae and acute coronary syndrome.
- Effects of atypical infections with Mycoplasma and Chlamydia on asthma.
- No prognostic significance of chronic infection with Chlamydia pneumoniae in acute coronary syndromes: insights from the Global Utilization of Strategies to Open Occluded Arteries IV Acute Coronary Syndromes trial.
- Randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of oral azithromycin prophylaxis against respiratory infections in a high-risk, young adult population.
- Seroprevalence of antibodies to Chlamydia pneumoniae in women with preeclampsia.
- Seroprevalence of antibodies to chlamydia pneumoniae in women with preeclampsia.
Keywords of People