Subject Areas on Research
- Detecting differential copy number variation between groups of samples.
- Familiarity affects social network structure and discovery of prey patch locations in foraging stickleback shoals.
- Genomic dissection of conserved transcriptional regulation in intestinal epithelial cells.
- Information flow through threespine stickleback networks without social transmission.
- Osteopontin deficiency ameliorates Alport pathology by preventing tubular metabolic deficits.
- Three periods of regulatory innovation during vertebrate evolution.