Subject Areas on Research
- Cervical dilation as a predictor of pregnancy outcome following emergency cerclage.
- Cervicoisthmic cerclage: transabdominal vs transvaginal approach.
- Cervicovaginal fistula presenting during miscarriage.
- Extremely prolonged unilateral block (20 hours) with spinal ropivacaine used for cervical cerclage placement.
- Management of Short Cervix during Pregnancy: A Review.
- Patients with prior second-trimester loss: prophylactic cerclage or serial transvaginal sonograms?
Keywords of People