Subject Areas on Research
- Cervical Cerclage versus Vaginal Progesterone for Management of Short Cervix in Low-Risk Women.
- Cervical dilation as a predictor of pregnancy outcome following emergency cerclage.
- Cervicoisthmic cerclage: transabdominal vs transvaginal approach.
- Cervicovaginal fistula presenting during miscarriage.
- ED 90 of Intrathecal Chloroprocaine With Fentanyl for Prophylactic Cervical Cerclage: A Sequential Allocation Biased-Coin Design.
- Extremely prolonged unilateral block (20 hours) with spinal ropivacaine used for cervical cerclage placement.
- Intrathecal bupivacaine versus chloroprocaine for transvaginal cervical cerclage placement: a retrospective cohort study.
- Management of Cerclage in Patients With Preterm Prelabor Rupture of Membranes.
- Management of Short Cervix during Pregnancy: A Review.
Keywords of People