Subject Areas on Research
- Astrocytes Assemble Thalamocortical Synapses by Bridging NRX1α and NL1 via Hevin.
- Cortical plasticity induced by inhibitory neuron transplantation.
- Distinct maturation profiles of perisomatic and dendritic targeting GABAergic interneurons in the mouse primary visual cortex during the critical period of ocular dominance plasticity.
- Fixation switch and diplopia after full macular translocation surgery.
- Functional organization of visual cortex in the prosimian bush baby revealed by optical imaging of intrinsic signals.
- Optical imaging of visual cortex epileptic foci and propagation pathways.
- Unmasking Proteolytic Activity for Adult Visual Cortex Plasticity by the Removal of Lynx1.
- Visual cortex is rescued from the effects of dark rearing by overexpression of BDNF.
Keywords of People
- White, Leonard Edward, Associate Professor in Neurology, Psychology & Neuroscience