Subject Areas on Research
- Crossover interference on nucleolus organizing region-bearing chromosomes in Arabidopsis.
- Development of dendritic form and function.
- Meiotic chromosome segregation in triploid strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Near-absent levels of segregational variation suggest limited opportunities for the introduction of genetic variation via homeologous chromosome pairing in synthetic neoallotetraploid Mimulus.
- SUN1 is required for telomere attachment to nuclear envelope and gametogenesis in mice.