Subject Areas on Research
- Adrenomedullin and its binding protein attenuate the proinflammatory response after hemorrhage.
- GATA6 levels modulate primitive endoderm cell fate choice and timing in the mouse blastocyst.
- Identification of novel mutations and sequence variants in the SOX2 and CHX10 genes in patients with anophthalmia/microphthalmia.
- Tcf-3 expression and beta-catenin mediated transcriptional activation in aggressive fibromatosis (desmoid tumour).
- The expression of HMGB1 on microparticles released during cell activation and cell death in vitro and in vivo.