Subject Areas on Research
- A new generation organ culture arising from cross-talk between multiple primary human cell types.
- A new model to simulate the elastic properties of mineralized collagen fibril.
- Adjacent tissues (cartilage, bone) affect the functional integration of engineered calf cartilage in vitro.
- Bladder fibrosis during outlet obstruction is triggered through the NLRP3 inflammasome and the production of IL-1β.
- Comparative ultrastructure of collagen fibrils in uterine leiomyomas and normal myometrium.
- Deficiency of MMP1a (Matrix Metalloprotease 1a) Collagenase Suppresses Development of Atherosclerosis in Mice: Translational Implications for Human Coronary Artery Disease.
- Injectable Clostridium histolyticum collagenase as a potential treatment for uterine fibroids.
- Targeted overexpression of noncleavable and secreted forms of tumor necrosis factor provokes disparate cardiac phenotypes.
- The role of extracellular matrix elasticity and composition in regulating the nucleus pulposus cell phenotype in the intervertebral disc: a narrative review.