Subject Areas on Research
- A new generation organ culture arising from cross-talk between multiple primary human cell types.
- A new model to simulate the elastic properties of mineralized collagen fibril.
- Bladder fibrosis during outlet obstruction is triggered through the NLRP3 inflammasome and the production of IL-1β.
- Collagen-based fibrous scaffold for spatial organization of encapsulated and seeded human mesenchymal stem cells.
- Comparative ultrastructure of collagen fibrils in uterine leiomyomas and normal myometrium.
- Injectable Clostridium histolyticum collagenase as a potential treatment for uterine fibroids.
- The role of extracellular matrix elasticity and composition in regulating the nucleus pulposus cell phenotype in the intervertebral disc: a narrative review.