Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative epitope mapping of sera from United States (US) and Japanese patients with bullous pemphigoid (BP) to fusion proteins encoded by BPAG1.
- Eosinophils Mediate Tissue Injury in the Autoimmune Skin Disease Bullous Pemphigoid.
- IgG antibodies from patients with bullous pemphigoid bind to localized epitopes on synthetic peptides encoded by bullous pemphigoid antigen cDNA.
- Non-Cell-Autonomous Activity of the Hemidesmosomal Protein BP180/Collagen XVII in Granulopoiesis in Humanized NC16A Mice.
- Rabbits immunized with a peptide encoded for by the 230-kD bullous pemphigoid antigen cDNA develop an enhanced inflammatory response to UVB irradiation: a potential animal model for bullous pemphigoid.
- Rituximab decreases without preference all subclasses of IgG anti-BP180 autoantibodies in refractory bullous pemphigoid (BP).
- The 120-kDa soluble ectodomain of type XVII collagen is recognized by autoantibodies in patients with pemphigoid and linear IgA dermatosis.
- [A severe course of bullous pemphigoid in a young man].