Subject Areas on Research
- Decreased physical function and increased pain sensitivity in mice deficient for type IX collagen.
- Early-onset degeneration of the intervertebral disc and vertebral end plate in mice deficient in type IX collagen.
- Locomotor activity and gait in aged mice deficient for type IX collagen.
- Musculoskeletal differentiation of cells derived from human embryonic germ cells.
- Pathogenesis of osteoarthritis-like changes in the joints of mice deficient in type IX collagen.
- The association of lumbar spondylolisthesis with collagen IX tryptophan alleles.
- The potential of human allogeneic juvenile chondrocytes for restoration of articular cartilage.