Subject Areas on Research
- Axin2 regulates chondrocyte maturation and axial skeletal development.
- Chondrocytic differentiation of human adipose-derived adult stem cells in elastin-like polypeptide.
- Common variants near FRK/COL10A1 and VEGFA are associated with advanced age-related macular degeneration.
- Gli2 and p53 cooperate to regulate IGFBP-3- mediated chondrocyte apoptosis in the progression from benign to malignant cartilage tumors.
- In vitro chondrogenesis of mesenchymal stem cells in recombinant silk-elastinlike hydrogels.
- Knockdown of the cell cycle inhibitor p21 enhances cartilage formation by induced pluripotent stem cells.
- Parathyroid hormone-related peptide represses chondrocyte hypertrophy through a protein phosphatase 2A/histone deacetylase 4/MEF2 pathway.
- Ski inhibits TGF-β/phospho-Smad3 signaling and accelerates hypertrophic differentiation in chondrocytes.